Monday 28 June 2010

I Make Fun Stuff Market and photos ...



We visited the 'I make fun stuff' street market in Ipswich on Sunday - primarily to at last meet my emailing and blogging friend Nic from Halfpenny Home - well it felt like we had known each other for years, and scarily, we loved the same things - all those fab buttons! My word, need to save up for a visit to her shop in Needham Market - think I might need more than an hour as well - and definitely not taking him indoors - why do men just not get it! How can you possibly have ENOUGH buttons or wool!

Anyway she had a great stall - just a fraction (she tells me) of her main shop ( note to self - go soon!)

I have also now had some fun photos from our resident photographer of our time at the East of England Show, so here are a few to wet your appetite!




Off to the Norfolk Show tomorrow so wish me luck! ....................

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! They are so gorgeous - look at all those potential socks and jumpers...
    It was such a lot of fun yesterday I'm so glad you made it over, Nic x

    ReplyDelete